Dentist in Lake Mary
The Central Florida town of Lake Mary, known as the “City of Lakes,” has been named one of the best places to live in America. Altamonte Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry is proud to provide Lake Mary residents with world-class dental services, under the guidance of two of Florida’s most accomplished dental specialists.
Dr. Atila Miranda and Dr. Don M. Preble bring a unique combination of specialized training, experience and compassion to their work. The services they provide extend far beyond basic dental health, offering patients in the Lake Mary area the possibility of achieving the beautiful, natural smiles they have longed to achieve. Altamonte provides arguably the best dentists Lake Mary has to offer.
A Specialist in Tooth Restoration
A highly-skilled cosmetic dentist, Dr. Miranda is a prosthodontist, a specialist in the restoration and replacement of missing or damaged teeth. Following his dental school training, he undertook three years of post-doctorate study to gain mastery of the most current procedures and techniques in this field.
Dr. Miranda and his team of Lake Mary dentists, hygienists and other specialists have the skill and understanding necessary to help you resolve your dental problems, no matter how overwhelming they may seem.
As in any field of aesthetics, the artist’s eye must be supported by a level of technical mastery that is sufficient to bring the artistic vision to life. Dr. Miranda brings both of these to his work with patients in Lake Mary.
A Master of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Don Preble has over four decades of experience with dental implants, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry. He is also a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
He has extensive training and familiarity with all aspects of dental implants, tooth extraction and replacement, veneers, tooth whitening and smile makeovers.
Over the years, Dr. Preble’s expert guidance and outstanding results have earned the appreciation of many citizens of Central Florida. His reputation as an Implantologist is further reflected by his position as president of the Central Florida Implant Study Group, through which he has helped many colleagues become true experts in the practice of implant dentistry.
The Dental Care You’ve Longed to Find
Untreated dental issues can cast a cloud over your life. You can become so bothered by them, and the fact that you may allow them to persist for years, that you are too embarrassed to seek the care that you need. You may even feel that your problems are so significant that the healthy smile you would love to have seems beyond your reach.
Don’t give up. A consultation at Altamonte Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry can open your eyes to new possibilities. Dr. Preble and Dr. Miranda have deep understanding of both the techniques and the capabilities of modern cosmetic dentistry in Lake Mary and can help you understand the best options for your particular case.
Best of all, you can have confidence that they have the training and know-how that is required to execute any procedures you may need at the highest standard.
Transformative Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Lake Mary
There’s no doubt that functioning teeth are basic tools for your survival. In modern America, however, a natural looking, healthy smile is an important factor in the impression you make on each person you meet. If only due to the impact on your self-confidence, decayed or damaged teeth can limit your ability to enjoy social interactions or can interfere with achieving success in your chosen career. Thats why we pride ourselves in providing you with top-notch dentists in Lake Mary to help you with any dental needs.
Altamonte offers a range of cosmetic dentistry services including:
- Porcelain veneers – Transform your smile with easily-attached veneers that can change the color, shape and size of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Have you tried whitening toothpastes and strips and found the results to be less than thrilling? Get dramatic results in just one hour with the Zoom! whitening system.
- Crowns and Bridges – If you have loose or missing teeth, we can provide natural, aesthetic appliances that restore your smile to wholeness.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – If you have experienced significant tooth loss through decay or injury, our skill in cosmetic techniques can repair the damage done, prevent further problems and open the door to a brilliant smile – more attractive than you may have believed possible.
The Best in Implant Dentistry
If you are seeking the most long-term, easy-to-maintain solutions for tooth damage or loss, we offer a range of truly superior solutions. As performed by the cosmetic and oral surgery experts at Altamonte Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry, these procedures will yield results that meet your highest expectations.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants offer you the possibility of a permanent tooth that functions just as your natural teeth do, giving you the ability to eat comfortably and confidently.
- Permanent Dentures: Dentures that are permanently attached offer you maximum comfort, utility, confidence, ease of maintenance.
- Teeth in a Day: Come in to our offices with the mouth that has been causing you unhappiness and leave with the mouth you’ve imagined and the smile you have longed to have, full of natural-looking, permanent implants.
- Bone Grafting: If disease or injury has resulted in damage to your jaw, we have the surgical expertise to graft new bone to the area, restoring structural integrity and enhancing your appearance.
Take theFirst Step
It’s not uncommon for people to be wary of the dentist, or even of medical care in general. Perhaps you’re concerned that you’ll hear some news that you don’t like, or that you won’t be treated with the compassion and dignity that you would hope for at a time when you may feel particularly vulnerable.
Truly professional tooth care involves both health and cosmetic issues. Of course, you want your teeth to be healthy, but even more is possible. Each day we’re flooded with images of dazzling smiles from advertisements, television and other media.
Lake Mary residents don’t have to accept the notion that a natural looking and attractive smile is forever beyond their reach. Schedule a consultation with our amazing Lake Mary dentist and let us know what you hope to achieve. We look forward to helping you begin the journey to the smile you have imagined.